White Beans with Spinach and Albert’s Kielbasa is one recipe you will go-to time and time again. With it’s filling white beans and kielbasa, you’ll not be hungry an hour after eating this meal. And it’s a sneaky way of getting some much needed greens in your kids’ diets.
Give this hearty meal a try and you will be glad you did!
- (1) 14 oz package of Albert’s Meats Polska Kielbasa
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 2 cups Cannellini beans*
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced small equaling ~1 cup
- 6 cups baby spinach leaves
- Pepper to taste
*If using dry beans, soak them over night in hot water with lid on. In the morning, rinse them and continue with the recipe.
- Cook the kielbasa in skillet over medium heat to sear it on all sides.
- Slice the cooked kielbasa into chunks and add it to the beans.
- Pour chicken broth and garlic into a large pot; bring to a simmer on medium high heat.
- Add the oil, oregano, tomatoes, kielbasa and beans; stir.
- Heat through until the beans are tender (approximately an hour).
- Once beans are tender, add the spinach and cook just until the leaves are wilted.
- Stir and sprinkle cracked pepper on top.