This dish will tempt your family’s taste buds from the minute they see the beautiful, colorful meal, not to mention the flavorful smell that brought them to the dinner table before you even called them to dinner. It’s a party for the eyes and mouth.
The secret to their salivating is the sesame ginger marinade that is tossed over the sautéed vegetables, Albert’s Meats Kielbasa and rice. Even the kids will be excited to dig in!
- 1-16 oz package Albert’s Meats Kielbasa, sliced
- 2/3 cup sesame ginger marinade
- 1 ½ cups chopped broccoli florets
- 1 ½ cups chopped peppers (use a variety for a colorful dish)
- ½ large onion, sliced (easier for kids to pick out)
- 3 Tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cups cooked rice
- Add oil to a large skillet over medium heat. Once warm, add broccoli, onions and peppers – sauté until tender.
- In a separate skillet cook Albert’s Meats Kielbasa slices over medium-high heat until both sides of the kielbasa slices are browned.
- Add kielbasa to the vegetable skillet and pour in 2/3 cup sesame ginger marinade.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and remove from heat. Cover skillet and set aside.
- Cook the rice according to package directions.
- Place a bed of rice on each plate and top with the sesame ginger kielbasa drizzled with more sesame ginger marinade if desired.