This a great family friendly recipe using Albert’s Meats Kielbasa, especially if you are looking for a little Louisiana flare in your next meal.
- 1 large can Tomato sauce
- 6 cups Chicken broth from simmered chicken wings
- 6 whole chicken wings, meat separated
- 14oz pkg. Albert’s Meats Polska Kielbasa cut up
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 orange pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- onion powder
- creole spice
- 1.5 cups brown long grain rice
- Simmer 6 full chicken wings in water until wings are fully cooked. Pull from water , let cool and pull meat from bones.
- Add 1 lg. can tomato sauce and chicken broth from the simmered wings to pot, turn on low.
- Add chopped onion, cut up green, red, yellow, orange peppers, garlic, basil, onion powder, creole spice, salt, pepper, parsley ( no set amounts, be creative and trust yourself)
- Slice Albert’s Meats kielbasa into half inch or quarter size pieces, fry in a skillet and brown both sides. Next, cut each piece of Albert’s Meats kielbasa into 4 or 6 pieces then add to the mixture.
- Add pulled chicken wing meat and stir.
- Add 1.5 cups brown long grain rice or rice of you choice to mix, stir and let gently simmer until rice is fully cooked.
- All done, ready to serve.