It seems like we are busier than ever before and that makes meal prep an almost impossible task for most families today. Hopefully, this one-pot pasta and smoked sausage recipe will make one night of dinner a stress-free delicious adventure.
This flavorful-hearty meal will please everyone at the table with its aroma and taste. You may even hear, “Can I have another plate?” more than once!
- 1-12 oz package Albert’s Meats smoked sausage, sliced
- 1 lb spaghetti or any pasta of your choice
- 2 cups loosely packed fresh basil leaves
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced thin
- 3 cups grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 large onion
- 1 cup Parmesan, grated
- In a stockpot over medium-high heat, add spaghetti, sausage, onion, tomatoes, basil, garlic and 4 ½ cups of water.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat to a simmer and leave uncovered until pasta is cooked and liquid has been absorbed. Approximately 8-10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve.