The busy person’s favorite kind of recipe; set it and then forget it. Albert’s Crockpot Kielbasa and Sauerkraut recipe will free up your time so you can move on to more important things on New Year’s day or any other day of the year!
Nothing is better than having dinner waiting on you instead of you waiting on dinner.
- (2) 15 oz package of Albert’s Meats Skinless Kielbasa
- (2) 32 oz packages of sauerkraut
- 1 medium onion
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of apple cider
- Slice onion into thin strips and caramelize. Learn how to caramelize below.
- Drain and rinse sauerkraut.
- Combine water, cider and brown sugar.
- Combine all ingredients well in crock pot.
- Cook on high for 6 hours and serve.