Looking for a tasty appetizer for the big game? Albert’s Sweet and Sour Kielbasa Appetizer is the perfect recipe when you need something quick and easy. After all, you have a game to watch, you don’t want to babysit the stove. And these little morsels will taste like you slaved over them!
For an easy week night meal, just serve over rice with vegetables. We love versatile recipes!!
- 2 cups ketchup
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 2 Tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 6 Tbs butter
- 4 Tbs lemon juice
- ½ cup water
- pinch of crushed red pepper
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 14 ounce package of Albert’s Meats Polska Kielbasa, sliced
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- In a slow cooker set on low heat, mix the ketchup, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, butter, lemon juice, and water.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add onion and sauté for a few minutes.
- Cut kielbasa into bite-sized chunks. Add kielbasa to skillet and cook for several minutes to brown, turning frequently.
- Add kielbasa and onion to the crockpot mixture and stir.
- Cook for 30 minutes on low, then turn crockpot to warm and serve kielbasa with toothpicks.