Looking for a quick and delicious weeknight family meal? This recipe will leave your family asking for seconds and you will look like a dinner diva with this dish.
Simply sauté any one of Albert’s Meats selection of kielbasa, then add it to cooked fettuccine noodles, topped with the easy to make, creamy Alfredo sauce. This is a hearty meal that will be sure to satisfy the whole family.
- Fettuccine noodles, cooked and drained or any type of pasta
- 1 pkg Albert’s Meats Smoked Sausage, cut on diagonal in ¼” pieces
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup Butter
- 1 pint Heavy Cream
- 2 Tbsp Cream Cheese
- ¾ cup Parmesan Cheese, fresh grated preferred
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Fresh Pepper
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of water according to the package directions, and then set it aside.
- In a saucepan, combine butter, heavy cream, and cream cheese. Simmer until all ingredients are melted and mixed well – the longer you can wait, the better the results. Add the Parmesan cheese and garlic powder. Simmer for 15-20 minutes on low.
- In a large skillet, add about a tablespoon of olive oil, and heat over a moderate-high heat. Sauté Albert’s Meats Smoked Sausage for 5 minutes, turning occasionally. Then turn heat down to a simmer and add a bit more olive oil, stir occasionally.
- You can add the sauce and sausage to the noodles; stir and serve or assemble each plate individually.
- Garnish with more fresh grated Parmesan cheese.