When you are looking for something different for dinner, it can be overwhelming. Albert’s Meats Roasted Sweet Italian Sausage and Grapes is the recipe you have been looking for.
If you would like a little heat with the sweetness of the grapes, substitute Albert’s Meats’ Hot Italian Sausage. Either way, your mouth will be happy!
- 1 package Albert’s Meats Sweet Italian Sausage
- 1.5-2 pounds seedless red grapes
- 8 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 1 TBS olive oil
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Gently toss the grapes, thyme, olive oil, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper.
- Lay out in a shallow baking pan. A rimmed sheet pan works well.
- Arrange the Albert’s Meats’ Sweet Italian Sausage among the other ingredients.
- Toss occasionally until sausage is fully cooked, approximately 20-25 minutes.