For a hearty and satisfying week-night or an easy weekend on the go meal, this recipe for Albert’s Meats Italian Sausage and Potato Casserole will not take a lot of your valuable time. It is simple and delicious!
The whole family will look forward to seeing this casserole sitting on the dinner table any night of the week.
- 32 oz Albert’s Meats Italian Sausage, cut into large chunks
- 5 large russet potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 2 onions, sliced
- 4 TBS olive oil
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine sausage, potatoes, onions, olive oil, salt, pepper and Italian seasoning in a 13×9 casserole dish.
- Bake for 1 hour or until the internal temperature of sausage is 160 degrees and no longer pink.