Albert’s Meats Country Sausage and Gravy Casserole is a versatile recipe to keep on hand. For breakfast or supper, this casserole will be popular with your family.
We all love the easy clean-up with a one dish meal too!
- 1 package Albert’s Meats Country Sausage
- 1 package of sausage gravy mix
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- salt and pepper
- 1 tube refrigerated biscuits
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 9×13 pan with non-stick spray.
- Line the bottom of pan with biscuits that have been cut into 1″ pieces.
- Brown the sausage and sprinkle over the biscuits.
- Add cheddar cheese over the biscuits and sausage.
- Whisk eggs and milk with a pinch of salt and pepper and pour it over the biscuit/sausage/cheese combo.
- Prepare gravy according to package directions and add to the top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30-45 minutes.