Albert’s Homemade Sausage Gravy and Biscuits is the perfect recipe for a lazy weekend morning when comfort food is on the menu. This recipe does not take a lot of time so you can enjoy it quickly and go about the rest of your morning with a full and satisfied feeling. It’s just like grandma used to make!
- 1 lb Albert’s Meats Homestyle Country Sausage Patties
- 3 Tbs butter
- ¼ cup flour
- 3 cups milk
- Lightly brown the sausage in a large skillet making sure you crumble up the patties as it cooks.
- After cooking, drain any excess grease from the skillet.
- Add butter to skillet and stir until melted.
- Sprinkle sausage with flour, covering sausage is evenly by stirring. Cook sausage for 3-4 minutes.
- Add milk to the skillet and stir. Cook for an additional 5-10 minutes, stirring constantly, until gravy thickens.
- Serve over your favorite homemade or store bought biscuits.