This is an easy and delicious way to start your weekend morning! If you are strapped for time, you can cook the sausage the night before and then assemble the rest in the morning. (Because the hardest part of this recipe is browning the sausage! How easy is that?!)
- 1 lb Albert’s Meats Homestyle Country Sausage Patties
- 1 package of crescent rolls
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350˚.
- Brown and crumble the Albert’s Meats Homestyle Country Sausage Patties until cooked through, and then drain.
- Spray 9×13 pan with nonstick cooking spray and then roll out the crescent rolls to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Cover the crescent rolls with a layer of the sausage, then beat the eggs and pour over the sausage, and finally, top with the cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes.